Only Westwood Middle School’s polo shirts are permitted. Uniform shirts must be ordered using the following link: https://stumpies.biz/Westwood-Middle-School-c135133516
Spirit and club shirts can be worn on Friday . Shirts must be tucked in and fit appropriately. Jackets must have a zipper or buttons. Pull-over style jackets (except Westwood Pullovers) are not permitted.
|6th Grade||7th Grade||8th Grade|
|Royal Blue||Gray||Navy Blue|
Bottoms: Must be solid khaki/tan. Shorts, skirts and skorts must be mid-thigh or longer. All bottoms must be hemmed, the appropriate size, worn on the waist, a nd free of rips, tears, frays or holes. Excessive colored trimming, stripes, embroidery, etc. are not permitted. Sweat pants, knit pants, joggers, spandex, tight skinny pants, leggings worn as pants, and overalls are not permitted.
Shoes: Shoes must be safe and appropriate, as determined by the school. Crocs, flip flops, slides and slippers are not permissible. Students are not allowed to wear clothing, jewelry, buttons, haircuts, tattoos, or other attire or markings which are offensive, suggestive, disruptive, and indecent or gang related.
The following are not permissible:
- Hats, hoods, visors, bandanas, head scarves, or doo rags.
- Combs or hair picks worn in the hair.
- Clothing that depicts drugs, alcohol, tobacco, profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or violence.
- Clothing associated with discrimination on the basis of age, race, handicap, national origin, marital status, religion or sex.
- Clothing exposing the torso or upper thighs such as see-through garments, miniskirts, or mini-dresses, halters, backless, tube tops, tank tops, bare midriff outfits or blouses tied at the midriff.
- Clothing improperly fastened, frayed, torn, pinned up/under or rolled up/under.
- Oversized or undersized clothing
Find out what supplies you will need for the school year.
Please contact the front office if you have any questions or comments concerning the supply list.
One agenda per student will be provided. Replacement agendas will be $5. One student ID will be provided. Replacement ID will be $5. Face mask & ID must be worn at all times.